Payment and Shipment
Prices and terms of payment
(1) Unless otherwise stated in the order confirmation, the seller's prices shall apply "ex works", excluding shipping, which shall be invoiced separately.
(2) The statutory value-added tax is not included in the prices; it will be shown separately in the invoice at the statutory rate on the day of invoicing.
(3) Various payment options are available to the customer, which include payment in advance or payment by invoice.
(4) In the event of payment is made via PayPal or in advance by bank transfer, payment shall be due immediately after conclusion of the contract, unless the parties have agreed on a later due date.
(5) If payment is made by invoice, the purchase price shall become due after the goods have been delivered and invoiced.
(6) Payment shall be due upon receipt of the invoice by the customer. Default of payment occurs 14 days after the due date.
Delivery and shipping conditions
(1) The goods shall be delivered to the delivery address specified by the customer (an address in the EU must be provided), unless otherwise agreed. The delivery address of the customer stated in the order processing shall be decisive.
(2) The seller shall be entitled to make partial deliveries insofar as this is reasonable for the customer. In the event of permissible partial deliveries, the seller shall also be entitled to issue partial invoices.
(3) The postage and packaging costs for parcel delivery (with DHL or DPD) of 37.80 EUR (excl. VAT) will be added and displayed in the shopping cart.
(4) The costs for orders which must be sent with freight shipping, will be calculated based on the destination and total weight of the shipment after the ordering prozess and will be included in the order confirmation.
(5) Generally the parcels are received within 2-10 days, depending on the location of the european recipient.